We’re on Skillshare!
We’ve an exciting announcement for you today: Addie published her first Skillshare class on Friday! It’s called “Kick Up Your Quesadillas,” and for a limited time, we’re offering it for free. If you’re a current Skillshare customer, you can enroll here. If you aren’t currently a Skillshare customer, you can create a free account or use our referral link to get your first three months for only $0.99. What a deal!
A bit more about our class: Addie takes you through all the steps of making both fried potato and picadillo quesadillas. As a bonus part of the class, we’ve even included links to PDFs of the full, detailed recipes for each type of quesadilla. The class is 25 minutes in length and broken into the following nine modules:
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Class Project (Skillshare emphasizes hands-on learning)
- Module 3 – Mise en Place (aka having everything ready BEFORE you start cooking)
- Module 4 – Caramelizing Veggies (the first step on the stove / get your basic veggies ready)
- Module 5 – Cheese Selection (the lowdown on which cheeses are best and why)
- Module 6 – Star Ingredients (show you how to cook fried potatoes and picadillo)
- Module 7 – Cooking Quesadillas (we put it all together here and actually cook quesadillas)
- Module 8 – Plating + Inspired Garnishes (you’ve done all the work, now make it look good!)
- Module 9 – Final Thoughts
This class is based on the Picadillo Quesadilla recipe that’s published on this site and further inspired by all the quesadillas we’ve been cooking since we’ve been in Mexico. Quesadillas have quickly become one of our favorite meals, and we’re excited to share the knowledge and insight we’ve gained with all of you.
Remember: you can use our referral link to get three months’ premium membership for under $1.00. That’s a steal considering that you’ll have access to thousands of class on topic ranging from cooking and crafts to business and graphic design. They also have lots of classes on gaming, photography, music, and film. We’ve been enjoying our membership and have taken some really cool classes so far.